JAC's Tailgating Tips
1. To ensure a successful Tailgating Party is to plan ahead. Make a standard list of items that you will need to take each time you are planning a Party. Type your list up in a larger font. Take it to your local Office Supply Store and have them laminate it for you. That way it will last season after season.
2. Delegate chores for your particular group. If you are regular Tailgaters you might want to swap up duties each week, so that everyone shares in the good and the bad.
3. Plan your menu a week ahead of time. Don't wait to go to the grocery store at the last minute. You should have your groceries bought by mid-week.
4. If you can cook some items ahead, then do so. Just make sure that you keep it well refrigerated if it is meat or cold products.
5. Purchase a cheap swimming pool and fill with ice. This is two fold. You keep your drink cool, and dip you a cloth in the melted water to cool off.
6. Store your paper products, utensils, and such in clear plastic containers. That way you can take quick inventory to see what needs to be added. Plus they store easily from season to season.
7. Don't forget the football.
8. If there are several families with small children, have each family make up a toy bag. Bring out one bag at one and let the kids play. When they tire of the toys, make them put them up, and bring out a new toy bag.
9. A blow up swimming pool filled with water balloons or balls is a good way to keep small children entertained.
10. Bring plenty of trash bags to clean up after your party.
11. Of course, don't forget to dress for the weather.
A service of
This site is a member of The Ring Of Fire